Sunday, June 28, 2009

June 28,2009

Bored.A while ago I just talked to my friends about random things & kept on laughing.I talked to another friend who I haven't seen for a long time.School again tomorrow.[sigh...XD]Finally got to sign in.No one goes online on yahoo messenger,that's something that rarely happens.All of them go online during night I guess.I definitely have to finish my homework later so I won't have to worry tomorrow.I really want to watch Princess Protection Program.I'll try to watch it on Friday or Saturday.Everything's going way too fast,but at the same time slow.I wonder what my cousins & friends are doing now.IDK.
Currently liking all of the songs from PATD's Pretty Odd.Each & every song from the album are just too awesome.Also currently liking The (Shipped)Gold Standard from FOB's Folie a Deux.Excited
for HM The Movie.Showing on July 8 here in the Philippines.I sort of wish it was still Saturday.(ha ha)
I'm guessing overload of tasks & homework.Even the start of High School is already too hard already,intense."It gets more & more intense." "Let's get these teen hearts beating faster." XD

2 comments:

  1. Hey, PanicFallOutGirl; I loove P!ATD! They are amazing! I looked at your profile info and I love the books you do, I love P!ATD and FallOutBoy as well! Please comment back and look and my blog :)

    VM .x.

    ReplyDelete